Tuesday 21 October 2008

Greetings

Hello you. Green Empire is my sustainability consultancy. Despite working in sustainability for 10 years I find it incredibly difficult to describe in a nutshell what it means, because none of the definitive answers I've seen of sustainability, or sustainable development, quite cuts the mustard for me. Not being an insurance salesman means I can't lie to you, and the truth is I don't genuinely know what sustainability looks like, and neither do you. No offence.

So, I thought that rather than trying to distill sustainability into a few words, I'd use as many words as possible, and what better way to do that than through a blog - so if you have come this far by finding the blog then you too can add to the great splurge of words that will ensue from here on in, as I work through what my business is really about, then you can discuss it with me here too.

Of course I shall be ruthlessly selective about the content that stays on this blog and the content that disappears into the virtual abyss.

Here comes the advertising. If you're enjoying reading the blog and think that I'm the kind of consultant you need, go to www.green-empire.co.uk and you can contact me. No job is too small or too large, but only some jobs are interesting.

AW.

No comments: